Product Description
The Colgate Classica III Dual Firmness Foam Crib Mattress is versatile and durable for lasting through your infant's development. This dual firmness foam crib mattress has been recommended as a certified safe product by medical experts. With a firm supportive side and a comfortable infant side, it features a tear-resistant triple-layer reinforced cover for ultimate durability. This crib mattress fits both cribs and toddler beds. Dimensions: 51.6L x 27.3W x 6H inches. Additional Features: GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certified Strong cloth binding, double row of eyelet vents Extremely lightweight at only 8 lbs. Cleaning is easy with a damp cloth and mild soap About Colgate Colgate is known for producing the highest quality crib mattresses in the country. Having received many industry awards, they're proud to be among the first members of the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association. Colgate has been manufacturing crib mattresses in Atlanta, Georgia for over 55 years and they're proud to be a US manufacturer located in the heart of the south. Millions of Americans have started their lives sleeping on a Colgate crib mattress. Made with natural coir fiber. 5-inch-thick dual firmness lightweight foam. Easy-clean triple-layer reinforced cover. Fits all standard-size cribs and toddler beds. Dimensions: 51.6L x 27.3W x 5H inches.
lampok
Keyword ::
The Colgate Classica III Dual Firmness Foam Crib Mattress is versatile and durable for lasting through your infant's development. This dual firmness foam crib mattress has been recommended as a certified safe product by medical experts. With a firm supportive side and a comfortable infant side, it features a tear-resistant triple-layer reinforced cover for ultimate durability. This crib mattress fits both cribs and toddler beds. Dimensions: 51.6L x 27.3W x 6H inches. Additional Features: GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certified Strong cloth binding, double row of eyelet vents Extremely lightweight at only 8 lbs. Cleaning is easy with a damp cloth and mild soap About Colgate Colgate is known for producing the highest quality crib mattresses in the country. Having received many industry awards, they're proud to be among the first members of the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association. Colgate has been manufacturing crib mattresses in Atlanta, Georgia for over 55 years and they're proud to be a US manufacturer located in the heart of the south. Millions of Americans have started their lives sleeping on a Colgate crib mattress. Made with natural coir fiber. 5-inch-thick dual firmness lightweight foam. Easy-clean triple-layer reinforced cover. Fits all standard-size cribs and toddler beds. Dimensions: 51.6L x 27.3W x 5H inches.
Features
- Standard size orthopedic style 5 inch thick dual firmness 8.5 lb light weight foam crib mattress fits all standard size cribs and toddler beds
- Orthopedic style mattress
- Dual firmness offers very firm support for infants and greater comfort for toddlers
- Tear-resistant; wetproof triple layer reinforced vinyl cover
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Colgate Classica III Foam Crib Mattress, White
lampokKeyword ::
Colgate White Classica I Foam Crib Mattress - White : Target Find product information, ratings and reviews for a Colgate White Classica I Foam Crib Mattress - White. Colgate Classica I - Top Rated Crib Mattress, infant mattress The Colgate Classica I crib mattress has been number one rated by consumer reports and the Baby Bargains Book for over 10 years. This colgate mattress uses a high ... Colgate Classica I Crib Mattress Consumer Reviews Epinions.com Colgate Cradletyme Classica I Crib Mattress: No Peas Noticeable Here!, review by pippadaisy. I am sorry to say that after four years and two children, I was forced to ... Amazon.com: Colgate Classica I Foam Crib Mattress, White: Baby Extra firm for extra support view larger Colgate Classica I Foam Crib Mattress Colgate's Classica I foam crib mattress is extra firm for extra support, while ... Crib Mattresses, Foam, Innerspring, Organic Mattresses - Colgate Kids We are the crib mattress specialists, our mattresses are top quality whether you are looking for custom, foam, innerspring, portable or organic mattresses. Colgate Classica 3 Baby Crib Mattress, dual zone Colgate crib mattress The Colgate Classica III crib mattress is the top selling infant mattress on the market today. This mattress has one softer side so once your toddler reaches 1 year ... Colgate Classica II Crib Mattress - Bed Bath & Beyond Colgate Classica II Crib Mattress Orthopedic type, firm crib mattress is made of non-allergenic polyurethane foam. Mattress is triple laminated with a nylon ... Colgate Classica III Foam Crib Mattress - Free Shipping Free 1-2 day shipping both ways, great prices & 365-day return policy. Shop Colgate Classica III Foam Crib Mattress at Diapers.com - 24/7 customer service. Classica III Dual Zone Foam Crib Mattress - Colgate Kids The Classica III - Dual Zone is a 5 inch thick high quality dual firmness infant/toddler lightweight foam crib mattress. Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Colgate Classica III Foam Crib ... 5 stars. "Great Buy" We found a the sister mattress to this one in a store. It had a blue cover and no vent holes...usually for hospitals. We happened to check on ... I hope that you find here, I as admin blog thank you for visiting.
No comments:
Post a Comment